The big question, why?
"Why does my business need GPS tracking or in-cab cameras?"
Many of my customers start with this school of thought, until something happens.

“I trusted my employees, I never thought about them doing anything to hurt me or my business.”

GPS tracking and on board cameras aren’t a matter of just trusting your employees to do their job, it’s a matter of trusting them with your business bank account-your money.

"It's a matter of risk, every day someone else getting into a vehicle with your  logo on the side, in essense your reputation proceeding them."

As a fleet business owner, you also have to account for the other drivers on the road and general fraudsters who might see your commercial vehicle as a pay day for them if they attempt to defraud your insurance company. 

I can think of nothing worse than being in the dark when it comes to running a fleet business. It's vital to have the information, for example "what time did my technician arrive at the service call?" "What time did they leave?" This information can save you in the event of a customer complaint also.

"Knowledge is power and power helps you innovate. Our services accomplish just that."

How else can you tell if your drivers are making the most of their time on the road, or if you could reduce your fuel costs, or prevent a costly insurance claim? 

Even on your best day as a fleet business you cannot be everywhere at once, but you can be there in digital form with our solutions. 

Find out more with a conversation connect with me on LinkedIn, message me with your specific question.

Providing solutions you can trust, and people you want to work with, that’s my promise.

Comments